Blocked teleport issue

bblewitt

I am using the Uthina source and client and when I go to the fight caves/fight pit/inferno it triggers the instance code when not in an instance and when I try and teleport away it teleports be back to a location that is not where I wanted to go and it just loops in the same area.

If anyone can help me out that would be most appreciated

I'm not sure why you'd want people to be able to teleport out of the instance, that's beyond me (just leave the instance through the exits? or die?), anyway find the method that casts the teleport (I'm unsure what class that is, presumably it's the same line of code that checks your teleblock timer) so I suggest checking there, there's probably a check if(player.getLocation() == Locations.FIGHT_CAVES) or something, just take it out, again beyond me as to why you'd want to remove it.

Gone through the code and changed the teleport location coords and it does not happen so it is not the teleport method but the location.

The city that the three minigames are located (Fight pits, Inferno and Fight Caves) is triggering the fight caves instance when your not in one.

• 3 weeks later...