RS2Ad banner
Sky

My Future Goals.

Hey everyone so my future goals are a little different people than most, As some of you know I'm just now getting

into developing and I started my own project. I have been ripping OS content to add to my server, I am using a vencillio base,

but I am one of the few that have started loading the 121 data. My goal isn't to make money off my rsps, but a server were people

can come to chill and not be worried about the owner pushing for donations or making the server P2P to become rich.

I am looking forward to helping others reach there goals and help them start their servers. I had to teach my self

everything that I know and I want to be here for others to help them. 

-Sky :D

Edited by Sky
  • Like 2

RS2Ad banner

That is a great goal to have man. Thats the way everyone should be, teaching others what they learned to better the people. I hope you achieve it man. 

Thanks bro, It gets to me to see people charging for things they can barely even do on there own. Let alone take them 45 minutes to try to do something they cant.

21 hours ago, Sky said:

Hey everyone so my future goals are a little different people than most, As some of you know I'm just now getting

into developing and I started my own project. I have been ripping OS content to add to my server, I am using a vencillio base,

but I am one of the few that have started loading the 121 data. My goal isn't to make money off my rsps, but a server were people

can come to chill and not be worried about the owner pushing for donations or making the server P2P to become rich.

I am looking forward to helping others reach there goals and help them start their servers. I had to teach my self

everything that I know and I want to be here for others to help them. 

-Sky :D

where*

best of luck towards your goal!

Big thumbs up for the whole idea of not making money off rsps :ThumbsUp-Emoji:

It's not a good look ripping content rather than right it on your own version and it will be easier to read and edit the code. Venicillio isn't the best base to use for an OS server. Doesn't have an OS feel to it.

Goodluck with your future goals :)

Good Luck dude hope it turns of nice.

Good luck with everything lad.

good luck, it going to be hard these days, maybe having unique ideas will help

What @Server said, Vencillio is a source that does not feel like OSRS. But anyways goodluck

I advise using a different source, I've worked with Vencillio, and it's kind of junk try Os-pvp base and turn eco depend on which type of server you're looking for.

Meh OS-PVP is pretty clunky, I used it as a project a while back. I would just use the leaked Lost-Isle if anything @Nan

goodluck on your goals.

goodluck mate with your goals

Goodluck with your goal and I hope you achieve it!

Good luck with the goals!

Great goal the RSPS community seems to be slowly diminishing as most servers are online solely for profit. I use RSPS to practice what I learn in school regarding software development (Java).   

Good goal to have, glad someone is trying to have a server where it isn't just straight profit. I just want my server to self-sustain itself for the most part, not really make money to profit myself.

Good luck. Hopefully players will respect the f2p aspect!

gl dude

Gl bruh

gl with ur goals