Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RuneLeak

How to make a RSPS - 317 - In less than 5 minutes

alright guys how's it going this is the game hubs where a new channel on YouTube you might see night intro ready that's just a quick preview you probably can't head up but that's our current in true you would have seen it the beginning of the video as well this is a start of my well our tutorial going to wigan them from 317 upwards on how to make runescape private servers we're going to be starting off with the beginner version which is free 17 and we're going to be making that this tutorial will be

in parts probably I'm not sure and there will be other tutorials on how to add stuff how to update stuff how to do with some of crap I'm going to be using a client and server code XE on spell exi 0 n download link will be in the description it's very easy to set up and shouldn't take you that long so once you download it going to climb go down and look for client Java nope client class no is kinda Java open that up and then sir 0.0 0.0 from 0 you get it in this server you're going to need hamachi for this which I've already got you can see I've got Alex on how much as oh he's another person so what you're going to

do is you're going to go over to network and create a new network myself is going to goodly for DK I'm just make it air so now we have a server you can see my hamachi IP s 5.1 90.8 number one more to live to serve them put 5.19 189 foot 11 to click cancel and save it so now you can minimize that and we're going to head over to server now and we're going to go to run now you're going to need something called Java to do this just about me bored too

so you've got Java now I die in there my my job is not dead another note my GD k is over but this is where my GED keys they key is Johnny's done a jdk and it does take about an hour to you know so jdk 1.7 point / underscore 01 so i'm going to go to run the unusual end it will you oh no no and i'm going to go to when we're going to go to compiler right click and edit now as you can see this is the wrong version completely on the wrong area so i'm going to change up to x86 i'm going to go to 0 and then i'm going to change this to 0 1 the pizzettes the version just click Save go

to bin right click this and click Edit you can change your title to go to compiler edit undo the same again we don't we XD 6 because for me it's it'sit's vehicle probably should be program files close up and go over to client I'm just going to check if you do need to edit implant it will probably be the compile unload yeah as you can see you need to edit again so changeover up to XE six seven point and a slow save me it's usually over bat files which have Java you need to edit now we're going to go over to run so that's our client you can see that's working fine fit serverwe're going to run our server hopefully that'll work yep server listening that's not meant to happen I don't I don't

think anywayclient or going to get to run so you got your client is going to log in and put in and around the reasoningpassword youtube password password now connect so as you can see it has a lot of features XP lot so this is our home area and we're going to be let you can find out other tutorials on my youtube channel how to edit this I'll meet Cornell and that's basically you can create an rsps in about 20 and 80 about five minutes that's all it really takes I will have other guides how to make it non machi web client always edit in on this server which might help you and error fixes I'm going to upload their afix now that you might have and hopefully it will help you so you've

seen what you have to do it's pretty simple actually let me just open the I might know why is that I think we've got open this one answer and open I'm just going to see if is in the Sun I don't think that Myers oh yeah that's why you've got to compile your server that's the reason it didn't update for me to head over to compile here the compiler will run wait for it to load that should work I don't know ok I'm going to change Oh nope i mucked up earlier that's the reason why it's doing this I wouldn't worry you also won't do that it's because I did sink earlier and it ruined it basically I'll fix it now and you can see all just so I can she does work i hope you'll fix it

and delete it peace the back i made a backup when I got this so now I'm going to go and go to client dot Java differences and change that 5.1 the two this is my match ok so now i'm going totry or a list it runs now got compilat hopeful it'll work hateful ok oh yeah we gotta change d 7 i'm spot 016 save compile I don't think I think it yet though again now you can see the clients running push the server up that's a zero point zero point zero because that's my this is the server and it's running on my computer which will be zero point

zero and zero now hopefully we login would be it would lovingly youtube com oh yeah that's all so yo got our account everything's fine now we've got it's connected to machi and i'll show you bit on Ed's in the next tutorial thanks for watching hope you enjoyed and this is the game hubs with Luke on how to make an rsps 317 thanks for watching ratecomment subscribe subscribe in any takes a second say please do and I'll see you all later

Spaming will not be tolerated do not abuse the limited char system