Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ace

VernoxHD - Released

Vernox 317 with 115 data

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

VernoxHD

Hidden Content

VernoxOS #83 deob with some shit done

Hidden Content

SQL files for VernoxHD

Hidden Content

Credits: Booty Pics

Advertisement Thread:

6jsmrJS.jpg

hisoU3G.png
[SPOILER=Combat GIFs]
NPC-Drop Percentages
OwVnwYc.gif
Ranging-Dark Bow Special
SfqU7Jx.gif

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Skilling GIFs]
Farming Trees-Havesting
VdTFbGe.gif
Herblore-Potion Making
n4pyMR7.gif
Woodcutting-Adze Attribute
mmJUP3v.gif

Monster Examine
mAeM9fA.png
[SPOILER=Images]7NEg99j.png[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Bossing GIFs]
Boss Images
Zulrah
NbPpQnb.png
Demonic Gorilla
guCi1At.png
Corporeal Beast
oS5CmAY.png
Tormented Demon
4YQKk78.png
Kalphite Quen
mtvzAaV.png
Chaos Elemental
NDHgBPe.png
Lava Dragons
2CUpeKW.png
Crazy Archaeologist
pYWeVcb.png
Kraken
sDMu0GD.png
Tortured Gorilla
yEL2Zn8.png

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Player Killing GIFs]
Pvp-Pking Bots
gQzU7vV.gif

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=OSRS Items]
2Ox6YIa.png
Om0FRDW.png
owxI8pe.png
gTi3pdV.png
qen0bJ6.png
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER=Quests & Diary]
SVeM4L1.png
aC2FdDa.png

[/SPOILER]
Don't forget to leave some feedback, and leave a thanks if you enjoy the server.

• Like 3

Very interesting. Will def check this out more in depth, Not sure about any anti leeches but the imports are all out of whack (still fixing them) But from what i can tell from the pictures, this looks like a really nice source. Thanks Ace!  (Will Edit in a comment after i get this loaded fully) 

I released what i was able to obtain :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ace said:

I released what i was able to obtain :)

I had to remove a few things, but it does work. What i removed wasn't exactly important. Thanks Ace! This source is exactly what i needed.

• Like 1

Hello i had a question

• Like 1

3 hours ago, h20 said:

Hello i had a question

What's the Question? I may be able to answer it.

2 hours ago, Madara said:

What's the Question? I may be able to answer it.

I was wondering if i ripped the pk bots, would i need the cache for it or just the command and classes

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, h20 said:

I was wondering if i ripped the pk bots, would i need the cache for it or just the command and classes

I believe the bots are not in the source. Ace mentioned he leaked what he could obtain, i think the pvp bots were left out.

1 hour ago, Madara said:

I believe the bots are not in the source. Ace mentioned he leaked what he could obtain, i think the pvp bots were left out.

Ok  thank you if they are will you let me know, and  i have lunar isle source, can i just post that in the  leaked section?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, h20 said:

Ok  thank you if they are will you let me know, and  i have lunar isle source, can i just post that in the  leaked section?

Yes ill post if i find it, and im not sure. Talk to Ace

19 minutes ago, kamimub said:

Vernox 317 with 115 data and vernox has the same link?

can you fixthat?

Updated sorry about that

• Like 1

Nice release, although I can't seem to be able to make the HD version work on Eclipse.

I've managed to make it run successfully without errors and connect to a local database. The issue comes whenever I try to login with a 530 client. 

It keeps saying that the server has been updated and simply reject the connexion. Any help? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Texel said:

Nice release, although I can't seem to be able to make the HD version work on Eclipse.

I've managed to make it run successfully without errors and connect to a local database. The issue comes whenever I try to login with a 530 client. 

It keeps saying that the server has been updated and simply reject the connexion. Any help? Thanks.

Ive yet to attempt this (gave up when i saw all the imports were out of whack lol) But be sure to double check the RSA keys etc, and make sure they are both the same on client and source.

18 minutes ago, Madara said:

Ive yet to attempt this (gave up when i saw all the imports were out of whack lol) But be sure to double check the RSA keys etc, and make sure they are both the same on client and source.

I've simply removed the missing plugins in Build Path and changed the SQL settings to make it run correctly. 

RSA keys are disabled server and client sided. :/

3 minutes ago, Texel said:

I've simply removed the missing plugins in Build Path and changed the SQL settings to make it run correctly. 

RSA keys are disabled server and client sided. :/

Thats your issue.. if you remove the plugins from buildpath then the files that are using those, will not work. The plugins are there, the path is just messed up. you must go to configure source, then edit the "missing" plugins to the correct paths. And yeah i stopped at the sql settings part.

16 minutes ago, Madara said:

Thats your issue.. if you remove the plugins from buildpath then the files that are using those, will not work. The plugins are there, the path is just messed up. you must go to configure source, then edit the "missing" plugins to the correct paths. And yeah i stopped at the sql settings part.

I've redirected all the removed plugins to their path. Same issue, client says "RuneScape has been updated! Please reload this page.", which I assume we'd need the client with modified login protocol to be able to. 

Could also be because of the Sql removal. Im pretty sure the server runs off SQL (or at least initializes)

If anyone fixes this please re upload thanks.

4 hours ago, Madara said:

Could also be because of the Sql removal. Im pretty sure the server runs off SQL (or at least initializes)

It's pretty rare that a server runs off of MySQL, just comment out where the server initializes and it should do it

This is my source lmfao. If you ask nicely, I can release the whole thing. Mind if I ask where you obtained this from? As only 3 people had access to our files. =)

*Edit* nevermind, this was downloaded from Dylans (Camelcrusher) mega. Hopefully you people don't leech it, actually take time and develop it. Lots of work Dylan and I have done to this. I'm Life BTW.

Also, if anyone is interested in starting this back up PM me.

Edited by Booty Pics
  • Like 3

On 18/9/2016 at 5:24 AM, Booty Pics said:

This is my source lmfao. If you ask nicely, I can release the whole thing. Mind if I ask where you obtained this from? As only 3 people had access to our files. =)

*Edit* nevermind, this was downloaded from Dylans (Camelcrusher) mega. Hopefully you people don't leech it, actually take time and develop it. Lots of work Dylan and I have done to this. I'm Life BTW.

Maybe i can ask nicely for release of the client? Or is it possible to get any other client to work with VernoxHD?

14 minutes ago, scenotaph said:

Maybe i can ask nicely for release of the client? Or is it possible to get any other client to work with VernoxHD?

You'd need a 530 client to run it

3 hours ago, Booty Pics said:

You'd need a 530 client to run it

Your picture totally trips me, i was cleaning my screen thinking this damn dirty spot on my screen is right on here forehead. lmao!

• Like 1

On 9/18/2016 at 4:24 AM, Booty Pics said:

upload a updates version then please

• Like 1

Get connected with us on social networks:

Contact

Lumbridge Castle

@ace

Discord

Discord

About Us

We run the scene