Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pat

Promotion

Hello Runesuite members!

Many of you may know me by now, for those who don't my name is Patrick and have been a member of Runesuite for a long time now. I have been selected for the opportunity to be a part of the staff team here at Runesuite as a Moderator and will take that offer with pride!

I have been floating around the rsps scene for a fair few years now and have / will help anyone with anything they need to know as long as I know the answer to their problem. I wouldn't be as far with my knowledge if it was not for Bananastreet, he has helped me with everything I have ever needed to know and I appreciate him very much.

I do not expect you to treat me any different from any other member of Runesuite, all I expect is that I get the same respect that I give out.

If you have any issues with any members here at Runesuite then don't hesitate to hit me up with your problem and I will be sure to respond as soon as I can to try and resolve it.

Thank you for reading my post, I hope you have fun here at Runesuite and I hope to hear from you very soon!

Also Pim is bae

@fakts Thank you my buddy :)

Spaming will not be tolerated do not abuse the limited char system