Promotion

Pat

Hello Runesuite members!

Many of you may know me by now, for those who don't my name is Patrick and have been a member of Runesuite for a long time now. I have been selected for the opportunity to be a part of the staff team here at Runesuite as a Moderator and will take that offer with pride!

I have been floating around the rsps scene for a fair few years now and have / will help anyone with anything they need to know as long as I know the answer to their problem. I wouldn't be as far with my knowledge if it was not for Bananastreet, he has helped me with everything I have ever needed to know and I appreciate him very much.

I do not expect you to treat me any different from any other member of Runesuite, all I expect is that I get the same respect that I give out.

If you have any issues with any members here at Runesuite then don't hesitate to hit me up with your problem and I will be sure to respond as soon as I can to try and resolve it.

Thank you for reading my post, I hope you have fun here at Runesuite and I hope to hear from you very soon!

Also Pim is bae

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Ace locked this topic