Jump to content
RuneSuite
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arithium

VirtuePS

Recommended Posts

Since the person decided to not pay me what was left and dispute his first payment, I'm just going to be releasing the source. And since they removed it from rune-server, I'm going to release it here.

Basically Ruse with swiffy's updated combat & some other features such as player owned shops, anti aliasing, fog, osrs bosses, etc..

Download:

Hidden Content

    Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
!eonjaHtWku8oZaCJkhTBfrbKCJomeP5C40uFc7YwdnQ

Media:

97babfdb7f.png
d583d7a285.png
ea61ddce32.png
f43cde75db.png
88b2420fe3.png

 

Edited by Arithium
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there might be a few things people can rip from this good job :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Deadpole129 said:

why cant ruse just die?

you use pi, which is just as bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, leclerc said:

you use pi, which is just as bad.

no its not just as bad

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deadpole129 said:

no its not just as bad

Your right, project insanity is worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Deadpole129 said:

no its not just as bad

your number of help topics on rune-server forums say otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leclerc said:

your number of help topics on rune-server forums say otherwise.

Has nothing to do with ruse being bad, does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2017 at 7:46 AM, Deadpole129 said:

no its not just as bad

gladly compare benchmarks of your PI vs Ruse if you want. never thought I'd see someone arguing PI is better than another source.. especially in 2017

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, penta said:

gladly compare benchmarks of your PI vs Ruse if you want. never thought I'd see someone arguing PI is better than another source.. especially in 2017

It's all java meaning everything can be highly improved just like how soulsplit used a pi from 2010 to make heavily changes to make it how stable it was in its days.. So you think delta, Czar etc is better than PI? Ruse wasnt bad until people leeched the sht out of making it look crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2017 at 5:14 AM, Deadpole129 said:

It's all java meaning everything can be highly improved just like how soulsplit used a pi from 2010 to make heavily changes to make it how stable it was in its days.. So you think delta, Czar etc is better than PI? Ruse wasnt bad until people leeched the sht out of making it look crap

Ruse is a compilation of multiple servers put together. There is code from desolace, zamorak and asteria. The problem is Gabbe is an idiot and wrote crap code on top of code he ripped from other servers. While ruse is definitely better then project insanity, it still has a lot of bad design choices.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao did these guys make elkoy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ace said:

lmao did these guys make elkoy? 

If they did it's not right purely because the original owner of elkoy was an ex-owner of the actual Ikov. I'm pretty sure these guys did not own Ikov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, OfficialLegend said:

If they did it's not right purely because the original owner of elkoy was an ex-owner of the actual Ikov. I'm pretty sure these guys did not own Ikov.

elkoy has the same menu at the top probably ripped it or used this as a base because elkoy is not the original ikov source i have been on it and its very different 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ace said:

elkoy has the same menu at the top probably ripped it or used this as a base because elkoy is not the original ikov source i have been on it and its very different 

What are the differences between Elkoy and Ikov?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/02/2017 at 10:52 PM, OfficialLegend said:

What are the differences between Elkoy and Ikov?

i played ikov for a while and im telling you its just a replica it doesnt feel the same as the original ikov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote the nav bar myself. It was made to replicate ikov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this will check out, are there any game breaking bugs or dupes to know about may use this for a side project

Edited by Xterra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are certain bugs in this 

  • 1 There are no drops of npc somehow
  • 2 You cant spawn items even if your owner
  • 3 there are no osrs items in this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noorsyed said:

there are certain bugs in this 

  • 1 There are no drops of npc somehow
  • 2 You cant spawn items even if your owner
  • 3 there are no osrs items in this
 

those aren't bugs.

they only take a few minutes to fix and you can always pack osrs items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leclerc said:

those aren't bugs.

they only take a few minutes to fix and you can always pack osrs items.

can you help me with the spawnitem,i dont know where to fix that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, noorsyed said:

can you help me with the spawnitem,i dont know where to fix that

look for the item command and have the owner be able to use it? look for alternative owner commands and refer to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, leclerc said:

look for the item command and have the owner be able to use it? look for alternative owner commands and refer to that.

no clue what so ever.........i am a noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, leclerc said:

look for the item command and have the owner be able to use it? look for alternative owner commands and refer to that.

i would be glad if u can help over teamviewer :)
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Get connected with us on social networks:

Contact

Lumbridge Castle

@ace

Discord

Discord

About Us

We run the scene

×
×
  • Create New...