Application requirements needs to be adjusted

Requirement states we need 3-6 months at least before applying when the forums has only been up for like a few weeks. 

It also states we need 500-1000 posts in order to apply when in total we have 1.2k when all the users posts are collected. 

Please adjust it, I've seen users who have been planning to apply but were afraid they wouldn't be following the rules, thanks for reading.

I will have a talk with Ace when he wakes up about what to do with the topic. The requirements aren't that important now in the beginning as we just launched. The requirements will most likely be edited or hidden until the forums have been up a while. The thing that matters at the moment is that the person is helpful, trustworthy and liked by the community.

2 hours ago, Kriss said:

I will have a talk with Ace when he wakes up about what to do with the topic. The requirements aren't that important now in the beginning as we just launched. The requirements will most likely be edited or hidden until the forums have been up a while. The thing that matters at the moment is that the person is helpful, trustworthy and liked by the community.

Then delete the thread or edit the requirement temporarily until you guys find a permanent solution.

Or delete the application process completely for now. No offense to Mathy or h20, but for the amount of people we have on this forum at the moment, the staff team as of now can handle it. Too many mods and admins can scare people away. 

Or just handpick staff, and keep the application process removed. I believe this would be the best choice.

Edited by Skaikru
18 minutes ago, Skaikru said:

Or delete the application process completely for now. No offense to Mathy or h20, but for the amount of people we have on this forum at the moment, the staff team as of now can handle it. Too many mods and admins can scare people away. 

Or just handpick staff, and keep the application process removed. I believe this would be the best choice.

I actually suggested that idea to Ace but he wants it to be a completely community based decision, so either go with what you said or edit the requirements of the applications since they obviously can't apply now and need to wait 6 months (or possibly more since they need 1,000 posts)

Edited by Server

I've hidden/removed the requirements for now. 

Though we need to make sure we don't have too many staff members. As too many staff makes the forum look bad as Skaikru said.

3 hours ago, Skaikru said:

10 minutes ago, Kriss said:

I've hidden/removed the requirements for now. 

Though we need to make sure we don't have too many staff members. As too many staff makes the forum look bad as Skaikru said.

Well RIP my application, lmfao.

1 minute ago, Booty Pics said:

Well RIP my application, lmfao.

What I ment is that we can't promote like 10 people. :)

18 minutes ago, Kriss said:

What I ment is that we can't promote like 10 people. :)

It's cool, I was informed I wasn't going to get promoted anyhow. :P But yeah, you don't want to make everyone ranked, but most people that are here just want free sources, around 10-15 actually use this forum daily

41 minutes ago, MummaPig said:

Still don't get it why you need so many posts...

Me neither haha

• 4 months later...
On 22 September 2016 at 11:38 PM, Booty Pics said:

It's cool, I was informed I wasn't going to get promoted anyhow. :P But yeah, you don't want to make everyone ranked, but most people that are here just want free sources, around 10-15 actually use this forum daily

Don't worry. I believe you can make it to the top :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Spaming will not be tolerated do not abuse the limited char system